A month since my last entry, time flies when you’re having fun I suppose. The last month seems to have exclusively consisted of swimming, partying and eating. Not a bad way to spend time I figure, but it seems every time I meet a new person, I end up having to dictate my entire Sudan experience with them. Last night was no different. Maybe I need to have a new adventure just so I don’t have one story in my repertoire. Still, the addition of a fan in my room and the mysterious disappearance of the cat have both contributed to my improved sleeping habits. There was a rumour recently that the neighbour found a dead animal in their well. Well I suppose depth-perception is a little difficult with one eye...
Rumours of a job working with Andre are flying around, namely working in the block factory in South Coast. It would be a nice change, South Coast is a peaceful area, but with the option of tourist-filled bars when the mood takes me. Problem is transport, I’m not too keen on taking a Matatu all the way there, being as I now have a new found respect for my own wellbeing.
But more pressingly, talk of Christmas and New Year is also starting to emerge. Christmas, for me, will likely be spent in the UK and Ireland, but I hope to get back here for New Year as it sounds like a blast.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment